Multiple Universes and Multiple Selves, by Dreamer

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Multiple Universes and Multiple Selves, by Dreamer

Post by Giulia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 am

This topic springs from a post by Dreamer in the What is Heaven Like? thread in the Christianity Cafe.

I thought we could start a new topic devoted to the subject here.

Dreamer wrote:I wanted to see if there was any discussion or others experiencing 'multiple universes with multiple selves'. Specifically, a few weeks ago I read a book that discussed to a very limited extent 'multiple universes and multiple selves' and said people could experience that in the dream state.

Subsequently, over the past few weeks I have gotten 'several' of the strangest dreams I have ever had. I dreamt that I am in 'someone else's body' in a very similar but different world. They dress like we do, and the person I 'pop into' had the same job/career, attended the same church, etc. I have not seen his family as of yet. I feel powerless in the other body as I can only observe and normally, I am shown a 'different' aspect of their world versus the world I am in now. I 'believe' I have visited more than one of these 'multiverses' as things I saw were significantly different between the different dreams. There is no way I have any clue how many of these could exist.

I was trying to relate this to the 'spiritual development' of souls. With a 'soul' functioning in 'multiple people and universes' at a similar time, it appears to me the 'people' could make different 'major decisions' in each universe and the experiences of making 'different major decisions' would be gained by the soul for it's personal development and growth. Therefore, a 'soul' could really be living many lives at the same time and gain experiences of making different decisions at the same time.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had any of these 'potentially' multi-universe experiences and gained any belief based on their experiences?

I have only been able to do limited research and did find a 'few' others claiming a similar experience of being 'inside' someone else that was very similar to them. I was also exposed to this concept by 'remote viewers (psychics)' who claimed their projects were valid but not in this 'universe' but another 'multiple universe'.

Any comments???
[Originally posted by Giulia on 11 Sep 2017, 07:09]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Universes and Multiple Selves, by Dreamer

Post by Garry » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:22 am

I also have wondered about this. looks like an interesting topic

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:25 am

testing aniwindow . test . WORKING

Code: Select all

[aniwindow]http://www.cnn.com,test[/aniwindow] 
[/highlight]

Guila the aniwindow is working but you have to put http:// in front of the www such as this

http://www.cnn.com,test

I know why but I just have to remember where it is, where it needs to be fixed. I think it's on Jodys end on her Domain server

test . NOT WORKING

Code: Select all

[aniwindow]www.cnn.com,test[/aniwindow]
I have sent a repair ticket to the support team to see if they can help me

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

dreamer
test

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Thanks for moving this. Much better idea!

[Originally posted on 11 Sep 2017, 16:36]

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Not sure if this counts. But last year I was having some issues in my marriage and felt a lot of anxiety over it. I kept having very realistic dreams to the effect that my husband and I were fighting. In these dreams it seemed that we were lying in bed as we were in reality ( but I was asleep and dreaming), but in the dreams we were sitting up and having intense heated arguments. In one dream I was walking through the house, calling his name, and he was gone. I looked out the window, and there was a man standing outside who I understood to be my new partner. At the time, I was terrified, and convinced that it was either a premonition or an alternate reality! Luckily we resolved the issue and the marriage is fine, but I really wonder what would have happened if different choices had been made, or different words spoken...

johnbower
test

Post by johnbower » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am

During a Life Review a person can experience what his life would have been like had he made different choices.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:23 pm

johnbower wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am
During a Life Review a person can experience what his life would have been like had he made different choices.
Do you have a link or source for this?

Adding to my last post: my daughter was upset a few mornings ago. She said she had a terrible night sleeping, because she dreamed that my husband and I had announced that we were getting divorced, and she woke up crying. She said "Mom, it was SO realistic." I know dreams can feel very realistic, but I thought it was interesting, because nothing we have done or said in front of her should have triggered this thought!

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 am

I can only speak for myself. During my life review that is exactly what happened...a life review. No, if this or that; just very specifically a review of my life events, as they happened and how people were affected or felt due to my actions, lack of actions, etc..

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:16 am

blue102 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:23 pm
johnbower wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am
Do you have a link or source for this?
I remember that in Embraced by the Light by NDEr Bettie Eadie, she was shown how the lives of her husband and 6 children would have been had she decided not to come back, which made her feel safe about them. However, she ultimately decided to come back for them and, after she came back, she got a glimpse of the future, about a child she would have adopted. This glimpse of the future had no impact on her future until the events had naturally unfolded and she found herself in the very situation that vision referred to.

That's the only case of parallel/other dimension life I can recollect that applies to NDEs.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience