Freemason nde

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

Picklepants
test

Freemason nde

Post by Picklepants » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Have any freemasons had neardeath experiences here or does anybody know anyone who has? Also after death communication too.

Marguy
test

Re: Freemason nde

Post by Marguy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:55 am

Hi Picklepants,

So far I haven't read any NDE especially known of freemason, though I read already some of atheists.
Maybe Jody could tell you this.

Picklepants
test

Post by Picklepants » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks marguy. I'm just curious because I've been brought up catholic christian and I enjoy my faith but I also have a bunch of friends that are masons that are great people and from what I've looked into it there's nothing evil about it. It seems like a really good fraternity so I just wanted to see if any nders had any comments on it?

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:35 am

Picklepants wrote: I'm just curious because I've been brought up catholic christian and I enjoy my faith but I also have a bunch of friends that are masons that are great people and from what I've looked into it there's nothing evil about it.
I also have been brought up roman catholic. As far as I know Freemasonry is not a faith and they are not asking that their members are giving up their faith, even if many of them are not followers of a religion. And I'm convinced that most of them are good people and they generally have high ethics.

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 am

I know someone who is a 'mason and had at least one very profound NDE. There was no difference that you wouldn't find between any other two NDEs.

Picklepants
test

Post by Picklepants » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am

I would love to hear that account. I got to the 2nd degree but have put off getting my thirdbecause of my Catholic tradition but I loved the fraternity of my brothers in the masons!

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 am

I contacted the man I was thinking of. I hope he is willing and able to help out with an answer!

Picklepants
test

Post by Picklepants » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:43 pm

That would be fascinating to hear his experience thanks for your help.