Near death experiences involving Pleiadians

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

Tabooboo
test

Near death experiences involving Pleiadians

Post by Tabooboo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm

I recently spoke with a mental health professional about what happened to me. I believe it was a near death experience. In March of this year I went in for a hysterectomy, which was botched. I had another surgery a few days later to repair that damage, to save my life. It was an emergency surgery, and I came out of the anesthesia while they were still operating. I had to be restrained, I was begging the drs to stop, and I asked the nurse who the people behind them were. They were shaped like Oscar award statues, and towered at least 2 ft over the team working on me. They glowed a golden light, I remember being terrified as they were a solid wall. I don't know if I said it out loud, or if I was thinking it, but the pain was so extreme I wanted to die. I questioned why I was being injured, looked at the drs and the golden people. Towards the back left of the group they separated so I could see my deceased grandmother standing in the corner. She told me that it wasn't my time, to be strong, not to give up. I blacked out and woke up in the ICU the next day. I asked if I had died, and was told by the surgeon "almost." Ive told this story to a few people, only close friends and family. Today my therapist said they might have been these Pleaidians, well meaning aliens from the fifth dimension, located in the Pleiades star system. I am an agnostic, and I do believe in life outside of Earth, but today I hear this, and I have mixed emotions. I've told this new theory to 4 people today, and have gotten mixed reactions. Please note I am not a Christian, so I never believed these beings to be angels, only a hallucination from all of the medications I was taking, as this was an emergency surgery I had not been given any pre op time to prepare. Any ideas, or similar experiences?

LionL
test

Re: Near death experiences involving Pleiadians

Post by LionL » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:38 am

Tabooboo, please be careful before you believe what your therapist says. I think that their behaviour is a disgrace. A therapist should not plant ideas in their patients head.

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 am

Tabooboo,

I'm sorry for all of your difficulties and adjustments. It is possible that some of the terms various groups use (angels to Christians; LIght Beings to mystics; etc) are describing similar realities, but that doesn't necessarily mean that every detail of a belief system is true. For example, if you see an angel, does that make every word in the Bible true? I think it simply means you saw a powerful being. Some religions have an all-or-nothing attitude, in the sense that you have to believe all of their doctrines if you believe one, or have had experience with the truth of one of them.

What you describe sounds a lot like Light Beings/Angels plus family members trying to support you while you were in great pain. It's hard to fathom how you got into anesthesia awareness, but doctors make mistakes too, and every body reacts uniquely to medication.

As far as Pleaidians, I have a lot of caution about ideas of aliens being our mentors, founders or saviours, but that's just me. You might use caution with that therapist, as they sound more active than passive in helping you interpret your life, and that is not the role we usually hear them taking.

Even though you sound depressed, I hope you can find a little piece of good or love to focus on each day. That will accelerate your healing of mind and spirit. I like mantras too, such as "I am healing, positive, forgiving, intuitive, successful and kind."

Even though we may have legal or health battles, it's healthy to develop an internal acceptance of ourselves and out situation at the same time, as a parallel process. I hope that made sense. Personally, I think we live many times, and I think we are here to learn lessons about love and forgiveness -and also lessons about our partially divine nature and abilities. Don't give up hope!

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:52 am

Hi Tabooboo,

We're glad you're here! It sounds like you've been through some terrible events.
Please remember that forum isn't qualified to give you any professional quality mental health advice, but please stay and soak up the love, friendship and interesting opinions of our members.

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 am

Tabooboo wrote:Towards the back left of the group they separated so I could see my deceased grandmother standing in the corner. She told me that it wasn't my time, to be strong, not to give up.
Hi Tabooboo,

In the first run I want to welcome you to the forum,

I think that you had what is called a near-death experience. Sentences like your grand-mothers are showing up in many many NDEs. I would suggest having a look at the archives of the NDERF homepage for further references.
I can only agree with Jem7: one has to be cautious about getting other people to put their interpretations in your mind. As I think that with time, you will be able to integrate the experience and getting your own ideas about this. Trust yourself about this.
Wish you good luck and have a nice time
Marguy

Tabooboo
test

Post by Tabooboo » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Thank you everyone for your comments. I read the rules and understand there is no counseling per say, I'm curious to see the reactions of others since this was said after our session, "off the record". The hospital only mentions that I had "trouble" with the anesthesia. Understatement of the year. I am troubled today after sleeping on it. I guess I won't be able to discuss this topic with her. I don't need to convelude my therapy. I've had other visits from my grandmother. In the nde she was wearing a black dress, and she was young. She had black hair. If they were trying to comfort me by showing her so young, it actually scared me until she spoke, I recognized her voice.

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Tabooboo,
I'm convinced that NDEs are not hallucinations, it would be too astonishing that thousands of people would have similar hallucinations before and around death.

Marguy

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Good evening Tabooboo

You don't need Counseling. Your Counselor does .... or, at the very least, he needs to act professionally.

To me it is clear that you had a Near Death Experience. You didn't "almost" die. You did! The beings who looked like huge Oscars were a species of spiritual being ~probably what are usually referred to as 'Angels' who often appear as very tall beings, not necessarily with wings and take any form they deem appropriate!

Your grandmother was there. As far as I'm concerned, that is diagnostic!

There is nothing mentally wrong with you! Not at all.

Although you have suffered a horrible experience through the initial surgery and the lack of anaesthesia during the second surgery, you are perfectly sane. Really!

Don't see that unprofessional, idiotic, so-called Counselor again, will you?

Cathy