My NDE

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

iaminsane
test

My NDE

Post by iaminsane » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 am

Hello all,

I was very unfortunate in that remembering my NDE caused me to have a mental breakdown. Noone I have told has believed it to be anything more than a made up story or a symptom of my mental breakdown. My friends and family all mean well but not one of them entertains for even a second the idea that I may be telling the truth. Its been two years since ive remembered my experience but noone believes me, ive seen countless doctors who have all dismissed me offhand. I am reaching to this forum as my last resort, hoping that theres at least someone out there who could entertain the idea that I may be being honest.

Unlike most NDEs mine involved alot of negativity. I hope theres truth in what other people say about their experiences that God is forgiving and will let us all in, because well, my experience involved being denied heaven repeatedly. My story is a long and complicated one and Im hoping I can find someone willing to talk privately, given the negative reaction from my friends, family and doctors I am not so keen to have my story publicly available...

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My NDE

Post by Garry » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:31 am

Feel free to chat here and maybe there is someone who lives in the same area as you were you can meet and chat or we can help you find someone who is in your area

Welcome to the Forum

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:36 pm

iaminsane wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 am
Im hoping I can find someone willing to talk privately, given the negative reaction from my friends, family and doctors I am not so keen to have my story publicly available...
We are here for you, iaminsane. I have known doctors and psychologists who do not believe in the existence of a spiritual side to life and who are sure life ends with physical death. To be honest, I do not see how a psychologist can improve a person's quality of life without taking into account this possibility.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

iaminsane
test

Post by iaminsane » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I have had another experience last night, I have been talking with Jody about it all through email but I think I should go ahead and share my full story. I'll start a new forum topic after I get home from work, (in 7 hours). I realise now that sharing my experience might help other people who have gone through something similar and after my most recent experience (last night!) I think it would be incredibly selfish not to share my whole story. I will also share it on the iands webpage but it will be word for word the same.

iaminsane
test

Post by iaminsane » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:36 am

I have now submitted my story to the relevant page I think. I dont know if it will be of use to anyone but I figure I may as well try and share my experience, I realise now that it would be selfish to keep the truth of what I have been through to myself.
http://www.nderf.me/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2523

Martina
test

Post by Martina » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:40 am

Hi Iam, thank you for sharing your story! I have read it in full in your other thread. Nobody here will dismiss your experience as nonsense and there are also other forums where I'm sure you'll find open minds. I remember reading discussions about the possibity of moving between timelines before so there must be others who have experienced this. Keep looking and you'll find them.