Thank You All for Sharing

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

Les

Thank You All for Sharing

Post by Les » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:50 am

Good Day All,

I've checked in on the site, and it's boards religiously over the last 2 years. And want to first off, thank you all for sharing, and making the site available. Due to the nature of my experience, there just wasn't a whole lot available to read regarding accounts of others similar to mine, or how to deal with the life changes my experience had initiated.

Once I began looking into my experience, I found that it would be classified as a "Pre-Birth Communication" or "Announcing Dream", however the things I was shown and felt, beyond that of my future child, are only similar, in nature, to some of the NDE accounts you've all shared with me. Anyways, I made this account simply to share a big thank you, to all the contributors to this site, and let you know that many of us "read-only" types, are heart-warmed with all the testimonies and input provided on this site.

Peace Be With You All.

-Les

Eunonymous
test

Re: Thank You All for Sharing

Post by Eunonymous » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah! I do support!

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thank You All for Sharing

Post by Garry » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Thank You Les

its nice to know you like it here and we are glad we have been able to make this site available.

Credit should also go to Jody and Jeffery Long who are our benefactors ( i think thats the correct word ) Jody pays the bills .

Misha and Dennis have been a driving force in helping to keep this place alive and active alone with all the members as without the members we would have no content.

Thank you again for your kind words and acknowledging the Connected Force that brings this all together

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary