My understanding (Presently)

Other Spiritually Transformative Experiences
tundrawolf

My understanding (Presently)

Post by tundrawolf »

So, in March of 2021 I had the first of three out of body consciousness transfer experiences.

Previous to this, were a number of notable, paranormal experiences.

A horrid, traumatic childhood that I almost did not survive. My first attempted murder (family member attempting to kill me) happened when I was around ten. By some metrics it would have been more merciful had I of been killed. In spite of this, a casual observer may judge my childhood to be "good", without seeing what I endured.

A return from death experience in a hospital. I dropped dead. I knew I was going to die, up until the moment I collapsed, and my consciousness "went" to another realm. I could also call this, an "out of body experience".

A deeply traumatic "spiritual" event that happened to me while I lived at a wolf sanctuary. According to myth, it could be described as, "Selling my soul", with an immediate "redeeming" of what seem to be, adverse forces. This was over twenty years ago to this time. (2024) It felt like my "soul" was ripped apart, so brutal that I have not gone a single day without thinking about it.

Fast forward, to March, 2021. My best recollection is March 13.

I woke up, as the sun was rising, semi-conscious, when my consciousness was transferred to a realm eerily similar to the realm I went to when I died in the hospital. (not eerie. It was not traumatic. As a matter of fact, what I witnessed there is the single most beautiful thing I have witnessed in this incarnation. A woman, half human, and half wolf. When I summon the word, "Beautiful" it falls short. I understand, I may be love-drunk for her, however it is the one spell the recipient does not mind. She told me, she weighs five hundred forty six pounds, and stands seven foot seven. Her head is the size of a bears, but wolf shaped. She is hairless (Furless). She stands on two, beautiful feet, that are paw-shaped. At the time, surrounding the vents around me at the wolf sanctuary, before I lost my religion entirely- I assumed she was, a "Demon". She is not. I asked her, if she was genderless, as the Bible describes some of these, "Fallen angels", as having no gender or reproductive abilities. However, she showed me very intimately, she is most definitely, female, with all of that plumbing! As a matter of fact, several of her kind have sent me, "Astral nudes" that I keep close to my heart, as these creatures are extremely beautiful. I am aware of possible spiritual/emotional dynamics, such as, "Succubi" and etc. In fact, I have become aware of a reptilian group that is using her, to channel my life force in a predatory means. However, as with most things, once you become aware of them- then you can fight back.)

Well, I saw this woman, there was a light around my being, which I understand- is actually a clone. I recall being terrified of "aliens", but had no concrete reason for it- until I realized I had been abducted, many times as a child- I was shown, to collect my DNA to create multiple clone bodies.

This has been a horror to me.

Suddenly, my existence was blown wide open- I recall, mourning deeply within my spirit when I was of age fourteen- that wolf-people did not exist, and, especially- wolf-women.

Well, there was the woman of my dreams, in all of her, sweaty glory! (Truly, it was also revealed to me, that in my unseen DNA, I am actually part-wolf. Many humans, have animal traits and are wholly unaware of it. Some embrace it. "Therian" folk, have embraced their animal origins.) And, actually, as nasty as she may appear, to me, her body is a smorgasbord of delight, of scents, tastes, smells and textures. She, is a part of me.

I was asked, by some, spirit guides contacted me after the OBE, to, "Not assume anything about her. Also, try not to fall in love with her." Fat f*cking chance

During this time, I was drinking myself to death, trying to cope and deal with the pain of the event at the wolf sanctuary- as well as trying to cope with my childhood.

So, some of the details have been lost to alcohol, however, I can assure you, I was sober when I had the OBEs.

So, I began to calm down- as wolf people were not known to surface humans, outside of, "Horror" movies where they are ravenous and violent. I always hoped- that maybe, a wolf-person might be persuaded not to act on violence, and may, perhaps, be persuaded to be friendly.

There are stories, known to humans, of, "Cynocephali" peoples, (Dog headed people) that are, "Benevolent and just", and much has been written about them, before they chose to separate from us.

A video on the lost history of the dog headed people:

After I calmed down sufficiently, which took several weeks and may have been more than a month, from discovering the woman of my dreams- who was shy, and hid in the darkness, but, even her silhouette was beautiful beyond imagination.

After I calmed sufficiently down, I received another OBE,

This time, my consciousness was transferred, to perhaps another clone- however this clone was directly next to her. The setting, appeared to be a sort of medical facility, perhaps on board a space vessel.

In this event, it was hard to see, my vision was blurred, however I felt her heart, and my heart, touched together- and they "completed" one-another. She was my other half! Our hearts beat with perfect resonance, the same resonant frequency. This may be hard to understand, just, assume that hearts can have "frequencies".

This was amazing to me, not only was she the most beautiful being in existence to me, she also completed me, and was my other half!

Wow!

Well, it took less time to calm down, as I was now becoming experienced with, meeting attractive cryptids, and paranormal experiences.

Being a human male, and being extremely attracted to her, in every conceivable way, I began to "summon" her, to work with her. Apparently, these beings have tremendous authority and influence over me, until I am shown them- then the power is transferred to myself.

However...

From my return from death experience in the hospital, while I was out of body, I felt myself, every fiber of my existence, saturated- like dry bread in water- soaked in the waters of the source (origin) of love. to even limit the experience with words, is a form of blasphemy... To note a religious supposition.

Well, I returned from death with the ability, to "push" love, onto/into living things. Once, while hugging a random woman who was visiting the ranch where I live, I was asked to push love into her- and so I did. Without me saying a thing, she withdrew, bewildered, and asked me, "How did you do that??!"

I told her, I did not know.

Well, I attempted, to push that love, onto the wolf woman- she responded, by roaring at me, and had I of been present with her physically, I would have, s*it my pants. They can, indeed, roar, like a lion.

Quite terrifying!

However, my intent, was to love her, even though I did not understand the events surrounding her, and I. There was a smaller being there, and he told me, "We are working to create an aura of love (Around her)."

Cool. I cannot overstate how beautiful this wolf woman is. Black skinned- naked, hairless, shy, sweaty, stinky, "Sticky". I also became aware of another wolfess, who lives in Antarctica- and she sent me, her "Undertail" (Nudes, essentially.) photos, and her skin, I assure you, is very, pink!

So, I began to speak to her, gently, calmly- as she was, distressed, it seemed, angry.

During the event at the wolf sanctuary, where I thought I, "Sold my soul", I felt an inhuman hatred of me. TO bear that much rage, would burn a human to death, from the inside-out. Except, it was almost certainly her.

So, after I calmed down from feeling her complete me, I received the third, and final OBE.

In this OBE, our heads, were touching together. Also, it should be stated, that clone bodies, are essentially immortal. They can be decapitated, and still live, and "feel" everything. This is the source of much religious mythos, about, "Eternal damnation" and etc. Science has proven, nothing is eternal.

So, in the third, and final OBE, my mind was connected to hers. The best I can explain it, is in Star Trek lore, a Vulcan may initiate a, "Vulcan mind meld" where they experience another living things mind. When I was connected to the wolf womans mind, and I called her, "Asrael" (Oz-Rhye-Ell), as sort of a sexy demoness name, until I was asked to change it, whereupon she asked me to call her, "Ladywolf."
tundrawolf

Re: My understanding (Presently)

Post by tundrawolf »

PART TWO

You got it, wolf girl!

So, I was connected to her mind- and I should say, lying is impossible in this type of connection, as she would know if she is telling a mis-truth- and, I would know instantly as well. So all answers were truthful- and in fact I detected no desire or even ability within her to lie at all.

I was given two questions for her, and I snuck in a third.

The answers:

"I hate you."

"I hate God."

"I do not want to leave hell."

To clarify, I asked her, what she meant, and she clarified- I hate being associated with a person like you, and I hate any God that would allow this to happen. I am fine where I am. Comfortable. What makes me think you wouldn't abuse me, if I was in your care??"

So, it is important, to see a different perspective.

The facts: I was not always even remotely a good person. Religion utterly corrupted me, and allowed me, to be a piece of s*it. "Jesus will forgive me! I can do anything I want/" And, my parents, were to truly vicious human beings, and trained me to be equally as horrid and vile.

I was, a drug user, traumatized, an abuser, cruel, violent, hateful. I remember a crimey I ran with told me, he was afraid of me. I had other people tell me, that I was a fearful person. I even abused animals. I was cruel.

Ladywolf, knows all of this.

In fact, when she goes into heat, which is an extreme heightening of sexual desires natural to her people, I would go into heat too! And, when I resisted it, (Due to abhorrent religious condemnation. Because, she, and I, want the same thing! A male!) it made her angry, and miserable, the same effect on me!

After discovering her, when she goes into heat- I now embrace it, and search for a mate- she is "with me" during mating, and we both enjoy it, quite thoroughly. If there is an aphrodesiac, this is it! (I can assure you, there is not much I can compare to, being one with a creature that can live thousands of years, and is driven by an impossible passion and draw to have sex! There is simply, nothing like it. now, that I have experienced it, I would not trade it! However, you also become a slave to her desires. Surrendering to them, is simply beautiful, allowing her, to live through me. In fact, it is one of my most treasured experiences, being "in heat" with her!)

The event at the wolf sanctuary, was her "Getting revenge." on me.

I simply had no idea. She, however, gave me that. And, she knows what she would have meant to me however! I also, am increasingly aware, no relationship with me could have lasted, due to the trauma and narrow mindedness. These days, it is different.

I would spend, hours and hours, speaking to her, though I found it almost painful, to listen to her.

trying to mine out, what our circumstances are.

I began to realize there is a limit on words, here, so I had to cut it short.

On my journey of trying to discover more about Ladywolf, our past life circumstances together, I began searching for answers. On an esoteric occult forum (Occult simply means "hidden.") a person began helping me. To my chagrin, he paid no mind to the wolf woman, as she was all I wrote about! He, instead, began helping me with my own progress and unfoldment.

Eventually he gave me a link to his private forum, where I kept logs on her, and my experiences.

On that forum, another man began telling me, about some of the machinery I had seen around her. (This is important)

I eventually began to PM him, as to how he could see these things, too??!

He told me, I should not say what government he worked with, but, that, there is a colony of wolf-human hybrid folk who live peacefully in Antarctica! (Where the Wolfess, I call her, "Annah." They, have their own birth names, but, they want you, as a human, to give them a name to know them by. Annah, is a warrior wolfess, she is similar height and build to Ladywolf. However, she has long, flowing, soft white fur, yellow golden eyes, and knows how to use a sword. Can I even begin to describe how attractive she is to me... Also, I must be cautious, not to make the girls jealous with one another. Essential, for an astral romance.)

(Why is there not a character limit, I only find out after I try and post it is too long?)

Well, this man told me, the Nazis discovered these wolf folk, and persecuted them, which is when the (redacted) government stepped in, and essentially, saved the wolf people. However, there are a number of other human hybrids there, including, nephilim and etc. There are hybrid folk there that are mixed with animals that have been extinct for some time!

They are beautiful, pure, and innocent, despite their terrifying stature.

And, there are some rather, unsavory peoples there as well, it depends on where you go.

The Artemis Accords, when signed enough, may allow us to know of these people.