Ace
test

Dr Jeff Long on Midnight in the Desert

Post by Ace » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Barapat

Re: Dr Jeff Long on Midnight in the Desert

Post by Barapat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Dr. Jeff Long,
Good answers to the public's and interviewer's question. The second broadcast is rather uncommon thinking and your ethical response was appreciated. From an NDER's point of view, life and dying our not exactly in our control. An experiement of this type, by drying before your given time, even if the experiement were a success by being brought back from a flat line, would not significantly provide the afterlife experience as in a traditional NDE.

The NDE is an individual experience brought about by a source of existance that is already within us. Why risk no life and the result of an imperfect outcome. Why not invest the time and resources and begin to learning the steps to and practice meditation into ones soul for the answer of love and comfort that the questioner is really look for.
I appreciate the overwhelming interest in the experience of an NDE. I would not however want to put my physical self through that extreme experience under any circumstances than natural cause.

Thanks for taking on the tough questions for us. I would never have been as polite as you were Dr. Jeff Long.

Ace
test

Post by Ace » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:11 am

Barapat wrote:I would never have been as polite as you were Dr. Jeff Long.
That was how I felt while listening to it too, Barapat. I was just amazed at Dr Long's patience. :D

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:55 am

Barapat,

I don't know if Dr. Long will notice your comments automatically, so I will forward them to him. I am sure he will be pleased about your positive feedback and encouragement!

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Nice find Ace!

Ace
test

Post by Ace » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Jem7 wrote:Nice find Ace!
You're welcome, Jem!