Hello, help defining my experience

LightPioneer

Hello, help defining my experience

Post by LightPioneer »

Hello, I am new here. I had a near death experience without the death part. My consciousness left my body and had an experience beyond the veil, and then came back into my body. I know it is not called a near death experience, what I had, but I am not sure what to call it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am going to post it here soon. :D
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Hello, help defining my experience

Post by Giulia »

LightPioneer wrote: ↑Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 am Hello, I am new here. I had a near death experience without the death part. My consciousness left my body and had an experience beyond the veil, and then came back into my body. I know it is not called a near death experience, what I had, but I am not sure what to call it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am going to post it here soon. :D
Hello, LightPioneer 💚 One of the names I see for this type of experience is near-death-like experience. However, depending on the depth of the experience itself, I wouldn’t be suprised if it were called “near-death experience” even without the death part. I look foward to reading the account as soon as you have time.