Intermission memory

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
namaste4130

Intermission memory

Post by namaste4130 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello everyone. I'm here because I'm looking for stories of life between lives or "intermission" memories. If anyone has any I would be grateful to hear of them! Thanks

dreamer
test

Re: Intermission memory

Post by dreamer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Mine is not a 'memory' but came in a 'dream' where I asked to see different facilities/areas in the 'between life'. From the outside the 'facilities' appeared different (different colored stones in the front) but on well kept lawn. However, inside it appeared they had similar screens in the 'life review' and 'life selection' facilities.

Both places you would sit in a chair and the life review building you would review different situations in your life and you sitting in the chair would generate the 'movie' on the screen. I didn't see any example there. Not sure whether there were other rooms I just 'found myself' viewing the outside then being inside.

In the 'next life' review area the same screens existed but you would ask (computer/others?) for the things to view. There I did view myself learning to walk and could feel the love of parents and joy in taking my first few steps. It seemed like it was 3d and 'feelings' seemed to come through very clearly.

I also viewed a building, like a small temple, with a fountain out front were my 'soul group' would discuss things/study/learn. I have also had other dreams where the facility I talked to 'soul group' people was different.

Sorry, my information is pretty 'limited' I have not really 'asked' to see much more. So, I am interested in hearing what others have 'memories' of!

MysterySeeker
test

Post by MysterySeeker » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:14 pm

I am reading "Memories of the Afterlife: Life Between Lives Stories of Personal Transformation edited by Michael Newton, Ph.D.

That book is full of stories of people who have had life-between-life (LBL) sessions and they have stories similar to yours :) Such stories provide interesting insights/glimpses into the afterlife :)

I am always fascinated by the afterlife because I have ADCs all the time. And in the past I've had visions/miracles from God and Jesus, and psychic phenomena. For sure such studies give one hope, and something to look forward to when they reach the afterlife. :)

dreamer
test

Post by dreamer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:26 pm

I agree with your comment that my experiences are similar to what 'Newtons patients' describe.

I have read at least 2 of Newtons books and I 'believe' he describes the 'in-between life' very well!

It seems to me some NDE experiencers discuss the meeting of friends/relatives part and some a little about the 'life review' but few describe any 'facilities/how the Life review took place such as who was there and what 'tools' were available. Few describe any life selections.

Other than Newtons work I am not sure I have read a lot about the 'in-between life' and what occurs. To me it is meeting with your 'soul group' and guides, the life review, then a lot of 'studying and learning' experiences but mainly with your soul group. After that many discussions, plans and agreements are made, primarily with soul group members, as you are looking at 'next' life potentials. Then you see what options 'spiritual non reincarnating staff people' suggest and can actually show you. Of course Newton covers these things in far more detail but I have not experienced very much of the detail he goes into. He used a large number of 'cases' from many people to put his books together.

Based on my 'past life meditations/regressions' I definitely have been surrounded by similar people that I am surrounded by in this current incarnation. However, we are playing different roles for experience ------ I am married to one of my mothers in a past life, I am a grandfather to one of my previous wives and our daughters, and a father to someone who was my father in a previous life. Of course these are 'beliefs' based on guided meditations. I have not been able to convince anyone else to do the meditation or a regression and see if they are shown those lives we had different roles in. Their 'religion' seems to be an issue in getting them to do a meditation or regression which may be of the 'devil' ------ this is my major concern with at least their religion.

MysterySeeker
test

Post by MysterySeeker » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:12 am

You wrote: “It seems to me some NDE experiencers discuss the meeting of friends/relatives part and some a little about the 'life review' but few describe any 'facilities/how the Life review took place such as who was there and what 'tools' were available.”

My story is about a life review, you might find it interesting.

In 1984 I had a vivid dream wherein a loved one of mine, who just died 2 days before, wanted me to wait with him in a waiting room for a board room where he was about to have his life review.

He was dressed in a powder-blue suit and was very nervous. In fact, I’d never seen him so nervous before.

I could see out the window, and we were about 3 floors up.

Soon the double doors would open and my loved one went into the room for his life review.

I tried to follow him into the room, but the big double solid-core doors were shut in my face.

However, before the doors closed I saw many people sitting at a big oval table, and there were many people standing around too - standing room only.

I saw outside of the building for a second, and I saw people walking up the side of the building on the outside and then stepping into the boardroom through the windows. I remember being curious about how that could happen. Some people came up the elevator too.

Then I woke up, and went back to sleep and had another dream about the same loved one.

His life review was over, and he was waving to me as he went off to university. I guess they told him he had to go to university to learn some stuff.

Many years later when I started reading books about psychic phenomena, I read that afterlife spirits can be told to go to university, which was similar to my dream.

That same morning I woke up again, and went back to sleep again, and had another dream about the same loved one.

He showed me the house he was assigned. It was a 3-bedroom bungalow. He was moving the toilet seat up and down over and over and was very happy about it. I knew intuitively what it meant. It meant he was happy because he could go to the bathroom normally again, as he had colon cancer before he died.

I blocked out the dream about the house for years. One day I found an old hand-written journal I had, and I read it, and I read about the house dream, and I remembered it. Again, many years later I read that afterlife spirits do receive a house to live in, in accordance with their spiritual achievement, but I remembered when I originally had the dream, I couldn’t believe that spirit people would live in houses.

I've also learned years after having these dreams that people loose their illnesses and handicaps when they die, and they are usually quite happy about that, and will do various things to show people that they are whole and normal again.

dreamer
test

Post by dreamer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:13 am

That is very interesting!!! I am a trained remote viewer but use dreams often when I have questions. However, both give a lot of 'symbolism' when answering my questions.

The 'quite a few spirits' (spirit guides, teachers and leaders) being involved in the life review is right in line with what I have received. Also, more 'education/learning' is required is definitely the 'verdict' in most cases based on my understanding also. That may or may not require 'reincarnation'.

Additionally, yes I believe those 'passed' are very eager to show others any 'mortal illnesses or handicaps' are definitely not carried into the 'in-between life' they are just part of our 'education/experience' here in the mortal realm.

I have never received anything about our personal 'living areas/homes'.

Again, very interesting!!! I really enjoy to hear what people have experienced/been given whether I 'believe or interpret' it the same way or not.

Martina
test

Post by Martina » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi there! I haven't had LBL experience but the topic fascinates me. So thank you all for sharing!

And here's an interesting account of a LBL regression, I'm sure you'll enjoy it:

https://www.ericjchristopher.com/a-life ... narrative/