The Happy Song

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
blue102
test

The Happy Song

Post by blue102 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

One night, I was lying in bed asleep as my husband was next to me looking at something on his phone. Suddenly, "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel started playing, very loudly! It woke me up. Husband had accidentally clicked on something and it started playing. Though I was a bit aggravated, it seemed a bit too coincidental to me. This song is very special to me because I've suffered from depression most of my life and this is the song I feel most accurately expresses the feeling of oncoming depression-- it's also my official "favorite song," because even though it's depressing, it's very beautiful. So I took it as a sign.

I told my spirit guide/ angel/ God etc. that I would believe he sent it to me, if he would make it play again at some random time. I would then know that it was a gift.

Well, time went by and I didn't hear "The Sound of Silence". But, suddenly I started hearing a different song. This song was "Peace of Mind" by Boston-- which is my happy song! It would start playing on various stations, in stores, everywhere I went. Then I realized that it was my gift!

Just goes to show that God has a sense of humor and sometimes challenges expectations.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Happy Song

Post by Giulia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 am

blue102 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm
Just goes to show that God has a sense of humor and sometimes challenges expectations.
I absolutely agree, blue :) And by the way, I am a bit like you about music but I am learning to welcome surprises ;)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience