Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself

Post by Aros » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:38 pm

I have a confession. For about the past 6 months or so I have been reading from the NDE archives both day and night. I can't get enough, honestly. A little about me. I have been drawn towards the metaphysical and spiritual all of my life. I recall having OBE's as a child. One time I recall being "awake" floating above the power line in my street. I didn't think too much of it at the time. However when I would tell my friends they would just look at me like I was nuts so I learned quickly that this wasn't something "normal" and I kept them to myself. By my teens I stopped recalling them altogether.

They came back in my twenties and I began writing my experiences down. I got pretty darn good at the "roll out" technique. Early in the morning at least an hour before I would normally rise, I could get the vibrations going and sometimes - not always - I could roll out of my body and let the fun begin.

Usually that meant floating like a balloon around my room, feeling the environment (I even touched my physical face once...THAT was weird!) and eventually wishing to be in space which would shoot me up through the roof and among the stars. Vision was always an issue...For some reason I struggled with vision but sometimes the affirmation "CLARITY NOW!" (I read that once in an OBE book) would indeed help and my vision would become more clear...Deeply so sometimes.

One time I tried to "Go to the Light" to see what would happen and suddenly I felt this EXTREME feeling and a light beginning but before I could think or do anything I was back in my body. I have yet to consciously project myself into the Light. I hope one day I can (without being in a near death situation or before it happens permanently, lol).

One of my favorite things to do is walk through closed doors, walls and windows. As I type I can still recall the very real sensation.

So anyways, that's a long-winded way of saying I am well aware that our consciousness does not require our physical bodies to live and thrive. In 1990 I lost my sister when she was killed in a car accident. My whole world crumbled. Yet from this tragedy a door was not just cracked open but busted off the seams. I have had many contact dreams not only with my sister but my dad (who was killed in a car accident 6 months later), friends and family who have crossed over. Perhaps I will share some of those in another post.

I am drawn to the NDE archives for numerous reasons. Some of which include sheer, pure curiosity. Enchantment. It makes me feel great knowing my friends and family have gone HOME and are caressed in literally unspeakable LOVE and LIGHT and ONENESS. It eases my fears about my own physical mortality in this lifetime when the time does come. These and other reasons.

So that's my introduction. Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading your words and perhaps writing some of my own in this forum.

As for everyone directly involved in the research and commitment of NDERF, thank you! You are quite literally shining a LIGHT to help us remember Who We Are and guide us back HOME.

Re: Greetings!

Post by MysterySeeker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:37 am

I know ... you can't tell people your experiences, cause they'll think your nuts !

That's why I came here. I have not had any OBEs, but I have ADCs all the time. I wish I had someone in real life to talk to about them.

An interesting OBE life you lead ! :)

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Welcome to this virtual "home away from home". Well, we can try ;-)
I've experimented some with OBEs and recognize a lot of what you write. I put it on hold after it began costing me too much energy though.
It is wonderful to have experienced that life goes on. I can't imagine how barren and desolate it must be to believe that death is final. We're privileged as I see it!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:21 pm

I have a friend who is very Church Orientated were we chat regularly.
Dennis wrote:It is wonderful to have experienced that life goes on. I can't imagine how barren and desolate it must be to believe that death is final. We're privileged as I see it!
That is one point we both agree on. We feel very privileged to have that understanding

Grin We do not agree on the necessity of having to go to Church to have this understanding though!!!

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Post by ZenTzu » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm

A very warm welcome to you Aros!

....From one who has among other assorted things- also shot into space, seen the light many times and ah yes, even walked down The Tunnel :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 am

Welcome, Aros! Your experiences sound extremely interesting and familiar too. I look forward to getting to know you.:)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience