here I am so I'll be here

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
sunlionspirit

here I am so I'll be here

Post by sunlionspirit » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

Hello everybody and everyspirit here, I did not see this "say hello" part before, so I will introduce myself now .... I am George, 69 years old but I feel like I am only 40 ... always been interested in quantum physics and afterlife questionings. French speaking so english is not perfect ....
I try to enjoy life as much as possible in the good way. Would like to already know everything NOW, before it's the time to know it hahaha ( I mean in the afterlife we will know everything at will ) ..... so I am a very impatient person ......
This is a fantastic evolution in thinking now that we have lots of interesting experiences all over the world coming to our consciousness ... also with quantum science advancement !
I am sure we will have a evolution in quantum science that will explain lots of things about levels of consciouness etc ...
Entanglment and spooky action at distance ..... non-locality .... oneness of all existing ..... jesus what a trip !!!

ZenTzu

Re: here I am so I'll be here

Post by ZenTzu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:59 am

Bienvenue George :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am

Welcome, your English may not be perfect, but who's is? Even Shakespeare had his quirks ;-) Though some might call that poetic licence. Then again, aren't we all poets of the verse of our lives?

I agree with you, this is an incredibly exciting time to be alive. On the verge of "knowinig it all", humanity is starting to realise with certainty we know almost nothing; and absolutely nothing with certainty!

Welcome and enjoy!

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am

Welcome, sunlionspirit :P Do make yourself at home!
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience