My husband's ADC

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
blue102
test

My husband's ADC

Post by blue102 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 am

I've had a few dream ADCs and my husband never knows what to make of them. Last night I think he may have had one. What do you think?

He was dreaming that he was having a conversation with his grandfather (who died a few years ago). Then my husband (in his dream) sat down at a bench, and felt a strong pulling away. He fought the pulling, but then he was suddenly awake in his body, and could not move his limbs.

I am glad this happened to him, so now maybe he doesn't think I'm crazy anymore!

[Originally posted by blue102 on 05 Sep 2017, 14:42]

dreamer
test

Re: My husband's ADC

Post by dreamer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 am

I am pretty sure he had a dream where he visited with his grandfather. Whether he remembers what was said he did communicate in a way by seeing him alive. So yes I would call this an ADC.

It is funny how that works. I was getting all these dreams, visions, promptings, ADCs, etc. ------- because I studied and sought them. Finally my wife and a few close relatives I was relating my experiences to did get some 'experiences' also.

It was too bad they thought other friends would readily accept their experiences. That did not seem to be the case and they quickly went back to the way they were before the experiences because of their 'peers/friends'.

My thought is what a shame. However, people are all different. I took my 'enlightening experiences' as very important and I could have cared less what others thought. We will see over time how things work out for me and others.

Good luck on yours and husbands journey with 'spiritual experiences'!

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 05 Sep 2017, 21:03]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 am

blue102 wrote:I've had a few dream ADCs and my husband never knows what to make of them. Last night I think he may have had one. What do you think?

He was dreaming that he was having a conversation with his grandfather (who died a few years ago). Then my husband (in his dream) sat down at a bench, and felt a strong pulling away. He fought the pulling, but then he was suddenly awake in his body, and could not move his limbs.

I am glad this happened to him, so now maybe he doesn't think I'm crazy anymore!

Hi again, blue! If this were my dream, I would think that the pulling away was caused by the fact that he was about to wake up, and that the inability to move his limbs was due to the fact that he briefly experienced what is usually called 'mind awake - body asleep': during REM sleep most of our muscles are paralysed to prevent us from sleep walking and the like, but occasionally it is possible for the mind to wake up when the dream state isn't completely over yet, and experience sleep paralysis. Even though this can be scary, it never lasts long and it can actually lead to interesting experiences.

Has this ever happened to you?

[Originally posted by Giulia on 06 Sep 2017, 10:48]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Giulia, yes. I know about sleep paralysis and it has happened to me before. Once it happened as I was coming back from what seemed to be an OBE. I was outside of my body and came back to bed, but when I started to wake up, I couldn't move my limbs, and I felt weirdly disoriented. The oddest thing was that my nose felt tiny.

My husband is the biggest skeptic when it comes to these things, but he is starting to have his own experiences. He also experiences Dejavu a lot, so do my kids. My daughters have lots of stories as well.

johnbower
test

Post by johnbower » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Why would he think you're crazy? It sounds like he had his own ADC. They are very common. Ask people if they have had them. Say you and your husband have and see how many people have had them. I have done that with nurses.