This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences - such as near-death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences - support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity, and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying: please refer to our Joining Rules. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

What is heaven like?

jacobsings

What is heaven like?

Post by jacobsings » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 am

I'm a very spiritual person. I'm just wondering, how wonderful is heaven, really? What will I experience when my time comes?

bfoster5705

Re: What is heaven like?

Post by bfoster5705 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Jacob,

I have an article on what Heaven is like according to Spiritism:

Abstract

Everyone wants to know what Heaven is like. Spiritism was brought to us so you would know. The answers are in Allan Kardec’s The Spirits Book and in books psychographed by Francisco C. Xavier. This article will explain Heaven and its different levels and what spirits do there. Hint: It’s not eternal leisure.

Here is the link to the full article: http://nwspiritism.com/nde-spiritism/wh ... aven-like/

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:58 pm

So basically from what I understand, we will still have jobs to do but still do things we enjoy. It's a lot like Earth only better and more exciting, and we keep progressing to hire levels of heaven. Does that sound right?

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Jacob,

I would also like to know what's heaven like. So far the only answers I get is from reading NDE's. The heaven spiritism describes is quite atractive to me, but who knows exactly what is the answer? We only will know when our time comes.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 pm

We are not supposed to know

Faith in your belief that it is better is all we have

And that is all that was ever asked of us .... To have faith

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:21 am

I think I have a pretty good idea, but thanks.

sas

Post by sas » Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 pm

jacobsings wrote:I'm a very spiritual person. I'm just wondering, how wonderful is heaven, really? What will I experience when my time comes?
I have visited heaven twice first at the lowest level, namely the darkness and secondly at the highest level and I call it as the city of light (kingdom of heaven). In the darkness as the name implies, the place is very dark but you can see whoever in there, imagine that you are standing in the dark and using a night vision infrared binoculars.
Beings in there are busy with their respective affairs, they are confused why they should be there and they also do not know what to do. The darkness is very creepy and i had to escape from there as fast as i can.
The city of light is very beautiful made of light and crystal and I had an opportunity wandering in there. The scenery, the houses, and the buildings there are so beautiful like never seen on Earth. Every being in there loves me and asked me what they could do to help me.
Every human being living in the world today is expected to return to the city of light. Believe in yourself that after death you will enter into the city of light and you will be there.

Bjursten

Post by Bjursten » Sat May 13, 2017 3:08 pm

From my own personal experience, all I can say is that my NDE was just awesome, and if heaven is anything like my NDE (which I believe it is) then I'm more than pleased with what's to come after death. It really was just the most amazing and beautiful and loving experience. It was, as I tell everyone, 999,999,999 times better than anyone had ever described to me, and 999,999,999 times better than what I thought it was going to be like personally.

In fact, I catch myself at times thinking "man I can't wait to get there". This does not mean I am suicidal, sad, or depressed. I am more than happy and full of joy! :) :A :D But yeah Earth is very bland compared to what's out there haha. Not that Earth isn't awesome, but it's also just a speck on a speck in a speck of the universe. It just doesn't compare to the possibilities available after death.

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 am

Jacob,
"My father's house has many mansions", scale that up to the level of universes and you might get an idea why that question is so darn hard to answer.
I believe that souls automatically "gravitate" to like minded souls. Searching inside yourself and inspecting your inner being will reveal a lot about where you would feel most at home.
For instance someone who is constantly judging and critical will be attracted to like minded others. Another who is open and loving will find herself among other like minded individuals. Yet another who is focussed only on their own business will tend to find themselves in a comparable landscape.
That being said, there appears to be a lot more to it than any hard and fast rule. There's so much going on we don't and can't understand yet, it would literally 'blow our minds'.

Rey

Post by Rey » Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Perhaps a way to look at this question is to step back and consider it in a more general way.

Stepping back, one sees that there are so many different individual personal points of view and experiences derived from "life" that maybe another way to view things is that one is (so to speak) already "there" (here?).

In other words, there are many domains (mansions) and you are a conscious entity residing in one, this particular one being called "an earth life while in human form".

That is, from somewhere we arrive here, experience a bunch of stuff (and hopefully change in some way based on proclivities, limited free will bounded by circumstance & chance then move on to somewhere else - other domains, perhaps in other forms) as part of continued conscious existence. That this is part of a developmental existence that might even be endless is suggestive by some NDE. Individuals who have left their bodies during an NDE end up at least temporarily having some portion of their consciousness entering some other or an adjacent realm that may just be more accidental and not really their formal "next stop." Hence, the "go back, it's not your time."

Anyways just a thought.

Step back and take a look at all the different experiences cited in the research below. To me, it is appearing suggestive that we may already be embedded in and part of the thing we are seeking.

http://www.near-death.com/science/research/heaven.html

==============================================================
"You are already That which You seek." - Ramana Maharshi

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 am

Rey, excellent answer. I like this view very much. It seems to fit best with the vast majority of the experiences I have read.

David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by David » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 am

I think the 'postcard' like thought about heaven is white fluffy clouds and clear blue sky. Who know? Its a really interesting question we all have and you'd be lying if you ever said you didn't ask yourself.

Sorry I don't have an answer to contribute but let me just say this - We are all the same people. Colours of Skin and accents may change the way we look physically but mentally and spiritually we are all the same. Whatever God(s) you believe in we all must accept we are the same and it would be silly not to believe we all come from the same. When we die and appear at those gates (according to my thoughts) we will all become one again.

We could have heaven right now. And I don't mean by killing ourselves to see what its like!!! I mean this earth we live in could be heaven. Who really wants to fight with Russia or bomb the USA or murder innocent civilians in the UK? I certainly don't. No one in another country has every done me wrong. So why do we let governments fight with each other when we should be working with each other.

They say in heaven, love comes first. Why not make heaven a place on earth?

So to answer your question "What is heaven like?". My answer; look outside your window. This is heaven. Our heaven. Its a miracle we're here today. Whoever created us or the fact we live in a small pocket in our solar system about to support life. Whatever the answer, its amazing.

[Originally posted by David on 15 Jul 2017, 17:20]
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Marguy

Post by Marguy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 am

David wrote: We could have heaven right now. And i don't mean by killing ourselves to see what its like!!! I mean this earth we live in could be heaven. Who really wants to fight with Russia or bomb the USA or murder innocent civilians in the UK? I certainly don't. No one in another country has every done me wrong. So why do we let governments fight with each other when we should be working with each other.

They say in heaven, love comes first. Why not make heaven a place on earth?
I agree with you. As in my opinion heaven is a state of consciousness, that can be obtained here and now, with spirituality, meditation, lots of love and good will and some luck.

[Originally posted by Marguy on 15 Jul 2017, 21:28]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

David wrote: So to answer your question "What is heaven like?". My answer; look outside your window. This is heaven. Our heaven. Its a miracle we're here today. Whoever created us or the fact we live in a small pocket in our solar system about to support life. Whatever the answer, its amazing.

Being involved in bereavement support, I often hear people say how much they regret not having been there for their loved ones when they were physically alive. Well, the answer is exactly this! Let us acknowledge and appreciate each day here on Earth exactly as we would if we were in Heaven! Each day spent here is unique and special!

[Originally posted by Giulia on 16 Jul 2017, 08:06]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 am

I don't want to pop anyone's 'biblical bubble' because I was a 'Christian' once and we all are free to 'believe' what we want.

I have visited the 'in-between life/your heaven' a few times. Yes, in NDEs, etc. you usually meet your relatives, etc. at the beginning to make you feel 'comfortable'. Many people assume their 'spirit guide' incorrectly is Jesus, Mary or some other divine person as they may appear in a way to comfort new returnees. When you really go there you will all be reacquainted with your relatives, friends, and soul family. They may appear as 'human spirits' at first until you 'remember' who you really are. Sorry, we are not human even though we wear these 'human suits per say' now. But we do have much greater abilities and can create things. I think the 'feeling of love' there and abilities make it an enjoyable experience (like going home).

The 'vast majority' of us reincarnate so it is a 'temporary place'. I have not experienced what those who do not chose to reincarnate do but I have been getting more and more information and maybe will be able to experience some of that soon.

When our body dies (our spirit leaves sometimes long before). It returns to the 'tunnel' spirit dimension where we are greeted. Then soon after we return we do have a 'life review' to try to optimize the learning from our latest incarnation. There is a formal review and also after we review and study ours and other experiences to 'gain knowledge'. There is a lot of teaching and learning mainly within our 'soul group' which is close friends and relatives (normally but can change each incarnation).

Then eventually we and our group decides to reincarnate and we review the 'potential candidate' human suits we believe we can accomplish the 'experiences' we want to accomplish.

I have visited the 'spirit world', parallel universes, past lives, etc. so it can be confusing when people 'visit' other dimensions or universes.

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 23 Jul 2017, 02:52]

ZenTzu

Post by ZenTzu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 am

Hi Dreamer. I look forward to reading about more of your experiences. I agree with / know of everything you stated :)

[Originally posted by ZenTzu on 03 Aug 2017, 05:15]
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am

Thanks for the welcome!

Maybe I come across too 'this is how it is'. If I do I am sorry as I am still on 'believe' based on my experiences even though I get new ones periodically. I just can't go to 'know' unless somehow this could be 'proved' to others ------ which it cannot.

In the beginning, I thought I was only interested in the basics: God, after life, etc. to decide if any 'religion' out there was 100% true. However, once I got the basic information other questions just kept coming up and continue to do so.
Therefore, I try to be a 'truth seeker' but I will admit I cannot control what experiences I am 'blest' with. Someone else seems to be 'allowing' me to get more. I have been really 'helped' in day to day decisions/actions by primarily 'intuition' which seems to be definitely tied into these other areas especially ADCs. When I am not open to 'intuition' I have gotten dreams and/or ADCs. So, whenever or if the 'different experiences' stop I am ok with what 'insights and help' I get weekly.

I have conversed with many others that get one to two experiences (NDE, ADC, dreams, etc.) and try to interpret everything based on only their limited experiences. There is nothing wrong with that, but it would be so much better if their 'few experiences' turned them into 'truth seekers' who sought more experiences (except NDEs of course). Many times I ask 'religious' people with these 'clearly ADC' experiences to go further and "ask" more questions about God, after life, and religion but I have not succeeded yet in getting them reach out instead of just waiting for things to 'come' to them.

I agree this stuff is a 'divine gift' but I really think if more people had a little more 'faith' and desire they could get a lot more help and answers for themselves.

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 04 Aug 2017, 01:04]

MysterySeeker

Post by MysterySeeker » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 am

Dear Dreamer,

I’ve written about my ADCs on this board. I’ve had very little responses or feedback. Quite discouraging. All I was really looking for is for someone to say, “that’s really neat.” But after reading several posts on this board, I conclude that people are looking for beliefs about various phenomena that will satisfy them. Whether they ever get that satisfaction while alive, or not, is unknown.

Probably people are reading my ADCs and are wondering whether I really had the experience, maybe that’s why they don’t say much. But I get more of the impression that they’re thinking “what does it all mean?”

I grew up a Christian, and I’ve always prayed to Jesus and God, and I still do. Besides the few experiences that I’ve written about on this board, I’ve also had miracles and visions from God, Jesus, and Angels, as well as receiving information from deceased relatives.

I really all just assumed it was a blessing or a gift from God, and didn’t spend much time questioning my experiences. I quickly learned that your typical Christian going to a typical Christian church, will tell you that the ADCs are evil spirits. But I’ve always prayed that God will remove all bad, evil or mischievous spirits, and he always has. I’ve only received helpful information and love from my deceased family members. I have no reason to think there are any evil spirits around me, but I am still diligent about that.

The experiences that made me question my experiences at all, was that about 1.5 years ago, a deceased love of mine came back and has stayed. That is, he’s with me every day, and still is.

At first, this threw me for a loop. I wondered how God could allow this. Where is this covered in the Bible. I prayed and prayed about it, and the only responses I got was “things will be okay.” Whenever I’ve received that message before, when praying about a situation, it turned out that things were okay in the end.

But of course, this is a more unusual experience, so my faith wasn’t as strong as it previously was. Mostly what I was asking was would I go to hell for this daily spirit contact, and I just got “things will be okay.” So i guess, when I die, I’ll find out if things are okay, or whether they have a hot room for me in a hot hotel.

I still pray to God and Jesus all the time. I even get answers sometimes.

I did read a lot of Bible related stuff and spiritual stuff, and books from mediums, a man whose had OBEs, etc., and I’ve realized that with the little time I have to devote to this subject, I’m not going to get my answers before I die. Besides all the information I’ve studied, including the Bible, is incomplete, in my opinion. So why bang your head against the wall? It feels good when you stop.

Meanwhile my lost-love spirit gives me ADCs every day. I get ADCs from other relatives occasionally too. More than one person has told me I have abilities like a medium, but I get no information for anyone else, and I have no desire too. And I have no desire to develop my medium abilities.

All I’ve concluded after reading so much stuff, is that I am going to continue to cling to God and Jesus in prayer, and hope for the best outcomes. And I think in the end, hoping for the best outcomes, is all anyone can do, before they finally enter the Afterlife on a more permanent basis, and hopefully, learn more truths.

MysterySeeker

[Originally posted by Mystery Seeker on 04 Aug 2017, 07:04]

ZenTzu

Post by ZenTzu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 am

Hi MysterySeeker. I recall your post about your loved one who is with you every day.... Apologies if I did not comment then. May I just say now - how extraordinary!!!! This is beyond "neat". I agree that at times here there does not seem to be much response. Perhaps although interested in our posts, some simply just do not know how to respond and so remain silent. If you have ever read any of my posts, you will see that I too have had a variety of experiences in my life. I have never considered myself a Medium, but have come to the conclusion that in fact, I am, on some level. Anyway, just my two cents :)

[Originally posted by ZenTzu on 06 Aug 2017, 06:41]
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 am

Mystery seeker,

Yes, your experiences are 'super neat'. I have had many and strive to have more.

I will not be real negative, however, I 'was' a Christian. Even the 'few' Christians with 'experiences like ours' agree they are 'divine gifts', even though the 'bible and many Christian teachers' (that have never had ADC or 'spirit experiences') teach it is of the 'non existent' Devil. My experiences multiplied by a large factor after leaving my 'Christian' church and the 'false teachings' I encountered there. As far as it being 'ok' it will be no matter what 'false beliefs' you also have.

Most people I know that get ADCs, etc. sort of let them come and some even shy away from them. I think you should embrace them, thank God for them and encourage them, however, you think is appropriate. I also have 'spirit guides' that are 'always near to me and available' however, I cannot see them except in dreams or meditations.

My blog name is 'Dreamer' I have gotten a lot of help and information from dreams. Therefore, I 'ask/pray/meditate' for dreams for whatever purpose exists. I also get a few visions, knowing and many promptings. If you have an 'open line of communication' try to use it maybe even abuse it! If you have a relative/probably a 'spirit guide' for you that you can see definitely attempt to communicate with her and ask for advice, help, answers, etc. There are limits to what one can probably get but make sure you try to find those limits.

Good luck!

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 07 Aug 2017, 02:34]

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 am

Garry wrote:We are not supposed to know, Faith in your belief that it is better is all we have

Honestly think this is right, you just have to trust it's great - tho' of course it doesn't stop us wondering! Some of the NDE I've read suggesting reincarnation terrify me; I really can't bear the idea of an endless cycle of birth, suffering, pain & death, over & over & over for Eternity; surely that's more Hell than Heaven?

[Originally posted by BlueSky 23 Aug 2017, 19:47]

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 am

Having watched/read a lot about the paranormal, it make sense to me that there is a force of evil /devil. Exorcists have given accounts that the possessed subject can talk in languages they don't actually know, tell the Exorcist personal details that they shouldn't have knowledge of & exhibit unnatural strength; this would be unlikely with psychological illness. I certainly don't think the Church or religion has got it right on everything, especially not all their sexist guff, & many Christians don't believe in the devil either, but what are the Exorcists encountering?

[Originally posted by BlueSky on 23 Aug 2017, 20:50]

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am

BlueSky wrote:Having watched/read a lot about the paranormal, it make sense to me that there is a force of evil /devil. Exorcists have given accounts that the possessed subject can talk in languages they don't actually know, tell the Exorcist personal details that they shouldn't have knowledge of & exhibit unnatural strength; this would be unlikely with psychological illness. I certainly don't think the Church or religion has got it right on everything, especially not all their sexist guff, & many Christians don't believe in the devil either, but what are the Exorcists encountering?

I think it 'interesting' that you claim to be into the 'paranormal' then jump into things like the 'devil and demons' that most people practicing the paranormal do not agree with. Instead you are referring to things 'religion and exorcist priests' believe in! These people certainly are 'not' paranormal professionals in my mind!

I would stick with calling 'paranormal events' things 'most' paranormal people (psychics, mediums, remote viewers, channel people, past life regression people, etc.) agree are valid.

I have experienced many psychic, medium, OBE, etc. experiences and I have never met any 'devil or demon'. I agree I have had only limited medium contacts (friends, relatives and spirit guides).

Based on some reading I have done these 'spirits' if the claims have any validity at all, can possibly be spirits that have not returned to the 'light' and have chosen to stay on earth for awhile. Another possibility is these are 'energy imprints' but only one psychic I have known has mentioned this and has not explained it in any detail.

I am still a 'non believer' that spirits/demons/devils can 'possess' a body that is currently occupied by another spirit -------- however, I may be wrong.

Good luck in finding the 'truth'.

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 25 Aug 2017, 19:39]

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:04 am

'Paranormal' - The definition that the scientific explanation of the world around us is 'normal' and anything that is above, beyond, or contrary to that is 'para'.

Dreamer wrote:I think it 'interesting' that you claim to be into the 'paranormal' then jump into things like the 'devil and demons' that most people practicing the paranormal do not agree with. Instead you are referring to things 'religion and exorcist priests' believe in! These people certainly are 'not' paranormal professionals in my mind!

I think Exorcists would disagree with you on that last point! - My belief in an evil power comes from Paranormal Investigators - 'TAPs','Ghost Adventures', 'Paranormal Witness' etc - obviously some of it's nonsense (esp. with G.A. - they have to fill a series!) but not all; some accounts seem genuine, with people experiencing what they call 'negative energy', 'dark' forms that cause distress & sometimes physical harm. Unwanted hauntings. Often the only successful way to banish the negativity is to get a Priest in - it was this that led onto my interest in Exorcisms / demons.
*But maybe you wouldn't realise you have met devils or demons, as satan is meant to be the great deceiver?! Seriously tho', what is it that Exorcists are experiencing if it isn't the devil?
I have to say I've experienced zip, other than a distant event I was later told was an exorcism, tho' I wasn't convinced at the time - My 'knowledge' is entirely 2nd hand, trying to fit pieces together to make the most sense, sometimes I think I've got it then it's gone again like a vapour...

[Originally posted by BlueSky on 30 Aug 2017, 01:07]

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 am

Well it doesn't look like many 'experiencers' are out there to respond. I do have a few more comments to add.

Blue Sky wrote: I have to say I've experienced zip, other than a distant event I was later told was an exorcism, tho' I wasn't convinced at the time - My 'knowledge' is entirely 2nd hand, trying to fit pieces together to make the most sense [...]

Comment. I have read many books such as the bible, etc. indicating people receiving 'visions, dreams, promptings, etc. etc.' but I have found that doesn't compare anyway to actually 'experiencing' spiritual things for yourself.

I was raised 'Christian' so I was taught visions, dreams, answers to prayers were all 'normal'. However, it was interesting only myself and a 'few' others I knew ever related any 'spiritual experience'. However, my 'faith' was strong because my 'experiences' started when I was young so I began to 'expect' answers, help, etc. because I was asking and getting but not necessarily immediately.

I 'believe' we all get 'spiritual help' but are literally in a 'trans' and the vast majority of people ignore their 'intuition, hunches, dreams, etc.' as 'most others (our peer groups) don't so we shouldn't. I have found that studying or hearing about experiences 'opens' more people to these experiences ----- that is why sites such as this are so good for those interested.

I experimented by telling my family and relatives I saw regularly the 'experiences' I had. This was difficult at first as these people 'claimed' nothing like that ever happened to them so it was questionable how they perceived me.

Well after about a month both my sister and wife started getting a few experiences. They thanked me as some 'prevented suffering/death' and the others were very 'helpful' in their lives. However, once they started to tell their 'peer groups' about these 'wonderful experiences', they started getting a 'feeling they were different' that is when they reverted to not 'actively' looking to get any 'spiritual experiences'. I of course am totally different ---- I could care less what 'other/uninspired' people think.

So If you really want 'spiritual experiences' I would suggest you read/study what others have experienced (intuition books, paranormal web sites, etc.). I would suggest you study positive things you 'would like to get' versus negative things (such as the devil and demons) but that is up to each individual. Besides you have been interested in 'devils and demons' for awhile and still have not received any 'experiences'.

I believe in God and believe in answers to 'rational requests' in prayers. So I also suggest, that if you truly want to have a spiritual experience, ask for it in your prayers ----- specifically. I suggest you ask for specifics ---- I don't want an NDE and I assume you don't want to have to be 'near death' to get a 'spiritual experience'. So, I suggest you either ask for a 'dream or prompting' but promptings are subtle so dreams are more memorable if you 'ask' to remember them.

You could ask for: answers to questions/decisions you face, past life experience, visit passed relatives in the after life, help with something, or general questions about God, religion, or any other 'truth' (demons, ufos, etc.). If you ask for a dream answer just make sure you ask to 'remember' the dream and have a pad of paper and pen next to your bed as these things are not necessarily remembered very long without writing them down immediately. I know this by experience!

I was getting 2 dreams a month. Now, by asking, I get around 5 dreams each week and a few 'insights' in the morning I record with pen and paper available by my bed. My dream messages and 'insights' are personal and help me in my life but probably not 'earth shattering' information for others. However, I have asked and receive a lot of 'cool stuff' however, the general public will not accept it as a lot of what I have asked in the past is 'still not provable' so time will tell if it is accurate. Most things I ask for now are personal to me and my life but very beneficial.

Good luck on your obtaining 'answers' to your questions. You have 'studied' some paranormal areas and thus have shown an interest to 'learn' the 'truth'. Hope the above suggestions help you in that process.

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 02 Sep 2017, 21:48]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:41 am

BlueSky wrote:Honestly think this is right, you just have to trust it's great - tho' of course it doesn't stop us wondering! Some of the NDE I've read suggesting reincarnation terrify me; I really can't bear the idea of an endless cycle of birth, suffering, pain & death, over & over & over for Eternity; surely that's more Hell than Heaven?

Hi, BlueSky. Welcome! Image

My own conclusion based on personal experience and research in the field of NDEs and other accounts on life beyond the physical plane is that there is a misunderstanding about the idea of reincarnation or multiple incarnations taking place in a linear-time sequence. My conclusion is that, IF we experience physical lives other than 'this' one, it happens beyond our notion of time, and hence somewhat simultaneously. This leads me to the conclusion that, once we transition to Heaven, it is for good.

I also feel we are mostly unaware of the tremendous power that our thoughts, expectations and often automatic inner dialogue have in 'creating' our reality. I feel that the media and the news tend to focus on negative and painful circumstances as part of a deliberate plan to keep the majority of us in a state of fear and unaware of the power of positive expectation in producing positive experiences. I have found that love, gratitude, appreciation, compassion are all elements that can help us create Heaven on earth.

Of course, those who are unable to conceive the existence of a spiritual dimension and of an abundant love-based universe, and are determined to make an income from drugs, weapons, human trafficking and all related 'businesses', cannot see the benefit of having a positive-minded population: hence the need for daily psychological terrorism from the media.

Regarding exorcism, I am very close to a psychotherapist who has worked with exorcists for decades and was also brought up as a Catholic, and he tells me that at least 99% of the cases he has seen are clearly psychiatric cases.

The point is that, if our thoughts are so powerful that they create our reality, if a person has been brought up to believe that a personification of evil exists and an exorcist can fight it, then that person is in a position to create circumstances that confirm all this.

As an out-of-body experiencer, I have personally met some sad, depressed, dark sub-personalities of mine and fought them in my early thirties. Once I got rid of them, I was able to use astral travel for more pleasant purposes. I didn't need an exorcist to get rid of those dark sides, as I was lucky enough to be brought up by open-minded parents and grandparents who did not force any dogmatic belief system on me.

By the way, I feel all children are born with the natural knowing that NDERs come back with: that, even though each of us has a unique personality, we are all one and bound by LOVE. I believe that, if children were allowed to maintain this knowing, we would probably have heaven on earth. The fact is that, at least here in the West, children are immediately taught that we are separate from each other along with other shared fear-based beliefs!

Even with open-minded parents and grandparents, it took me several out-of-body sessions to 'exorcise' myself from such limiting cultural beliefs, and I am still busy 'unlearning' unhelpful ideas every day.

I hope at least some of these thoughts may prove helpful.

[Originally posted by Giulia on 06 Sep 2017, 12:06]

MysterySeeker

Post by MysterySeeker » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 pm

ZenTzu wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 am
Hi MysterySeeker. I recall your post about your loved one who is with you every day.... Apologies if I did not comment then. May I just say now - how extraordinary!!!! This is beyond "neat".

Thanks ZenTzu :)

[Originally posted by Mystery Seeker on 06 Aug 2017, 07:46]

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Giulia wrote:My conclusion is that, IF we experience physical lives other than 'this' one, it happens beyond our notion of time, and hence somewhat simultaneously.

Although, I don't entirely agree with that statement based on my 'past life' experiences, I will remain 'open' to that possibility based on my 'multiple universe' experiences. .

I wanted to see if there was any discussion or others experiencing 'multiple universes with multiple selves'. Specifically, a few weeks ago I read a book that discussed to a very limited extent 'multiple universes and multiple selves' and said people could experience that in the dream state.

Subsequently, over the past few weeks I have gotten 'several' of the strangest dreams I have ever had. I dreamt that I am in 'someone else's body' in a very similar but different world. They dress like we do, and the person I 'pop into' had the same job/career, attended the same church, etc. I have not seen his family as of yet. I feel powerless in the other body as I can only observe and normally, I am shown a 'different' aspect of their world versus the world I am in now. I 'believe' I have visited more than one of these 'multiverses' as things I saw were significantly different between the different dreams. There is no way I have any clue how many of these could exist.

I was trying to relate this to the 'spiritual development' of souls. With a 'soul' functioning in 'multiple people and universes' at a similar time, it appears to me the 'people' could make different 'major decisions' in each universe and the experiences of making 'different major decisions' would be gained by the soul for it's personal development and growth. Therefore, a 'soul' could really be living many lives at the same time and gain experiences of making different decisions at the same time.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had any of these 'potentially' multi-universe experiences and gained any belief based on their experiences?

I have only been able to do limited research and did find a 'few' others claiming a similar experience of being 'inside' someone else that was very similar to them. I was also exposed to this concept by 'remote viewers (psychics)' who claimed their projects were valid but not in this 'universe' but another 'multiple universe'.

Any comments???

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 11 Sep 2017, 05:20]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Dreamer wrote:I wanted to see if there was any discussion or others experiencing 'multiple universes with multiple selves'. Specifically, a few weeks ago I read a book that discussed to a very limited extent 'multiple universes and multiple selves' and said people could experience that in the dream state.
Hi, Dreamer.

This is a very exciting topic and I suggest we start a new one, entirely devoted to 'multiple universes and multiple selves', so that it stands out and other members can participate.

How about that?

I have started a new thread called Multiple Universes and Multiple Selves in the Serious Cafe.

[Originally posted by Giulia on 11 Sep 2017, 07:11]